Documents Required for GST Registration
1. PAN of Company, Directors and Authorized Signatory
2. E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Photo(in JPEG Format & Size should be less than 100KB) and Residential Address in India of Directors and Authorized Signatory
3. Trade Name(if any)
4. Legal Name of the Business (As mentioned in TAN)
5. Indicate existing registrations wherever applicable
6. Details of Bank a/c and scanned copy of first page of Pass Book
7. Details of Goods/Services supplied by Business
8. Details of Proprietor/all Partners/Karta/Managing Directors and whole time Director/Members of Managing Committee of Associations/Board of Trustees etc
9. Details of Authorized Signatory and proof of Details of Authorized Signatory (Letter of Authorization)
10. Date of Commencement of Business
11. Date on Which Liability to register arises
12. Reason to Obtain registration
13. Proof of Principal Place of Business and also mention Nature of Possession of Business i.e. Owned, Rented or Leased.
14. Details of Additional Place of Business (if any)
15. DSC of Authorized Signatory
16. Certificate of Incorporation
17. State Specific Information(if desired)
· Professional Tax Employee Code (EC) No.
· Professional Tax Registration Certificate (RC) No.
· State Excise License No.
· Name of the Person in whose name Excise License is held
18. Authorization Form
The biggest indirect tax reform since the Indian Independence, the Goods and Services Tax (GST) was rolled out from July 1. It has subsumed 17 different levies and transformed India into a single market for seamless movement of goods and services.